Broadband World Forum is renowned as one of the world’s largest telecoms, media & technology events, where senior executives from fixed, mobile, cable and OTT operators all around the globe, congregate to learn and discuss the future of the broadband industry.
Alongside the C-level keynotes and 300-strong global speaker faculty, BBWF also boasts an interactive exhibition offering visitors a 3 day experience bursting with free content, inspiring interviews, analyst insights and live product demos. Covering all of the industry’s priorities, speakers and exhibitors will be showcasing the latest innovations in technology areas including: Virtualization, Fixed Access, IoT, Smart Home & Connected Cities.
Helping the Industry Achieve Connectivity Goals for 2020
- Taking Next Generation Networks from Superfast to Ultrafast
- Building Reliable and Affordable Internet for All
- Realising 5G for the IoT Era
- FTTx deployment for Gigabit Communities
- Software-Defined Network Deployment
- Seamless Connectivity through Fixed-Mobile Convergence
- Building Smart Homes & Future Cities
- Capitalising on the Online Video & OTT Boom